Thursday, September 10, 2009

Harry Is Looking For New Digs


Harry's foster is moving to a smaller home where there is a # dog limit so Harry is looking for a new foster home. Here's what Harry's current foster says about him:

"He is a wonderful dog. I know my family and I will miss him dearly. I just wish we didn't have to move because we would consider adopting him. He is wonderful with my dogs, cat and kids. He is a big couch potato. He is good on his leash and in his crate. He has put a lot of his weight back on (he was so skinny when he came from the shelter), I think he looks healthy and happy."

Harry is housetrained and just a sweet, easy going dog. Please help Harry find a new foster home or adopter by spreading the word about him. THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. Harry just got to his new foster home yesterday. He is just the sweetest dog ever. He just loves kids too, and whenever we pass them on our walk Harry starts wagging his tail and goes up to give them kisses! Harry is a big fella, I feel so safe walking him, even at night here in DC. I can already tell he is a very loyal, intelligent and affectionate dog. He gets along great with my dog and is a very low maintenence pup! He is a great jogging partner thus far, and I am training him to run next to a bike next! He's completely housetrained and has not had any accidents. Harry is just a big southern gentleman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update-
    Harry is the laziest dog I've ever seen in my life!! I didn't even bother putting him in his crate to sleep last night because he passed out on the loveseat in my living room and lay motionless for hours. He didn't even want to go outside for a bedtime bathroom break. I had to check for a pulse to make sure he was still alive. Then I heard some hound dog snoring coming from Harry, and knew all was well. When I awoke this morning, he was still in the exact same position and location on the love seat.

    ReplyDelete